Re: [IP] Needle Disposal

I have a needle snipper for my Symlin syringes. Other things like
inserter needles and lancets go into a small coffee can, sealed up
double layers of postage tape and thrown out.

I can't drive out to a hazardous waste place and won't pay to have
them picked up. They get enough of my money thru property taxes and all.