[IP] Needle Disposal

I have a question for you all (Californian's especially). How do you dispose
of your needles and such?

Since this new law in CA went into effect CA Needle disposal
info<http://www.safeneedledisposal.org/resslaws.html#CA> I
have no idea what to do with my used needles/sharps containers. I have some
full ones but no one seems to have any idea what to do with them. My Dr's
office won't take them, the county won't take them without charging me an
arm and a leg, and the state just refers me to the county.

So what do people out there do?

brian