Re: [IP] Re: My latest set experience

What cannula length do you use for your Quick Set (6mm or 9mm)?

Keep in mind I have only been on the pump and Quick Sets for just
under a year, so I definitely don't know everything there is to know,
but I was thinking that maybe when the cannula bent sideways, it was
lying in just the under-the-skin-fat-layer and that is where for you
it is best placed.
It's too bad you cannot make it happen again to see if it will give
you the same results.
Maybe if you normally use the 9mm Quick Set, maybe switching to the
6mm would be better for you.
Not at deep.

Anyway, just a thought.
Linda Hatch