[IP] Animas supplies--two boxes of cartridges for IR 1000, 1 box of Comfort Shorts

Hello,

I have available two boxes (plus about 8-10 extra that I have stuffed
into the two boxes) cartridges for the Animas IR 1000, plus 1 box
(and two extra) Comfort Short infusion sets with 23 inch tubing. I am
happy to give these away to anyone who could use them, as long as you
will either pay for shipping or come pick them up from me in Belmont,
MA.

If you are interested, PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY at email @ redacted
audio.com. (I no longer read the IP messages regularly, so I won't
get your reply if you send it to the IP group.)

Thanks,
Rachel Keeler