[IP] Re: My latest set experience

This has got to be the funniest experience I have ever had.
As usual I got up and put in a new set.  For some reason the inserter (Quick
Set) released the set kinda funny.  The bottom of the stick on part was
wrinkled but not too bad to bother me.  I then covered the whole thing in a
Smith and Nephew cover and went on my way.
The whole day plus the next I had very low blood glucose and couldn't figure
out why.  Today I took the set out and the cannula rather than being
directly inserted was almost bent sideways.  How it ever stayed in I don't
know and how it managed to deliver any Insulin is amazing.
The best part is that for three days my Insulin use was down to around 90
units rather than my 150+.
How this ever happened I will never know but I sure like taking less Insulin
  No edema that way.
The food intake did not change during this time except for Thanksgiving
dinner and I was low after it.
Strange!  Very strange.
Robert  MM722 pumping for 13 years  A1c 5.9