[IP] Apidra :-(

Well, I'd had hopes it would work, but it was after all, a bit 'too
mild'. Yes, it took a lot more to lower some highs, and I started to
get 'sour' sites. No pain, but when I have had a 35g CHO lunch and
appropriate bolus, yet running 500 2 hours later, That's not good.

So, back I am on Humalog, and will most likely stay there. Lowered
basal rate, and upped insulin to carb ratio for boluses.

Gave Apidra a three week run, and at first it seemed OK. But it just
didn't pan out.

Felt good at work today with bg's in the low to mid 100's.