Subject: [IP] MN Pumpers:  Come Shop at the Mall on December 14th
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 07:31:41 -0600
From: Denise Bricher <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted

Want to get some of that Christmas shopping out of the way and meet some
of your fellow pumpers at the same time?

Meet at the Mall of America at 6 PM, Friday, December 14th...the exact
location within the Mall is TBA... I can guarantee that it will not be
the Rain Forest Cafe - where one cannot hear oneself thinking over the

It can't be tomorrow...the NWS is predicting 8-9 inches of snow over
most of southern MN.

Please e-mail me offlist if you are interested... do not hit reply to

Denise Bricher at email @ redacted