[IP] Re: Federal Employee Insurance

Kristin,
I am also a Federal employee in the DC area.  I have used Blue Cross PPO
Standard Option for at least 20 years now and am very happy with them.  I can
usually work with them on everything to get the cost covered.  They have a
huge network of doctors in our area, so you have a choice of almost any doctor
you would want to go to and have it be covered in-network.  Pump supplies are
covered at 90%.  Doc visits are $15.  Name-brand presciptions are $35. for a
3-month supply.  Try to use FSA-Feds also to have your out-of-pocket costs be
pre-tax.
Julie, Minimed 511