Re: [IP] Looking for additional ways to keep costs down

There is a book called "Diabetes on a Budget". I know I have a copy
somewhere but I'm packed and waiting a move across country. You might be
able to find it somewhere. It's not very expensive. It's a nice
collection of ideas.

If you have a daily routine down, you can alternate the way you use your
test strips. For instance one day you can test at 8 am and 4 pm and the
next day test at 12 noon and 8 pm. That's a way simplified version of the
idea but what I mean is if you test 6 times a day at various times. Then
the next day you can test 6 times at alternate hours. That way after a
week or so, you are getting data on effectively 12 checks a day, without
actually using 12 test strips a day. It works only ff you can be really
routine about it. But it works.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.