[IP] Looking for additional ways to keep costs down

Hi folks.  My family is joining a missions organization with a self-funded
health plan that will help pay for some diabetes supplies, but there will be
a decent amount out of pocket from me.

I'm looking for (additional) ways to keep the costs of supplies down and
using only what is necessary, with a specific focus on recycling supplies
when I can.

Here are my details:  I have a MM 715, use Novalog, Sil-Sets (with the long
tubing) and a 300 unit reservoir.  I also use a One-Touch Ultra for
checking.

Currently, I do the following:
-Reuse both tubing and reservoir 2 or 3 times.
-Use two lancets per year

What else can I do beyond that to conserve supplies?

I know this group is creative . . . I'm looking forward to responses!

Thanks!

-Patrick
Dx'ed '83
Pumping 2000