Re: [IP] Re: Deactivating strips

> I  have been following this thread with interest.  If you need to
deactivate
> the boxes of strips just peel off and throw out the small flat module
that
> is either inside the box or on the outside of the box. As Stephen has
said
> the UPC has nothing to do with the door exit  sensors.

So, why did my friend's (non-DMer) plastic clip-on sunglasses sleeve set
off the alarm? We searched through her purse (didn't purchase anything)
and that was the only UPC we found. Nothing else obvious, other than
wallet, Kleenex, lipstick, etc. We peeled the UPC off and it did not
happen again.

Jan (47 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue  -
http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  -
 http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics  (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

A man had a dog named Minton. One day it ate two shuttlecocks. When the
owner found out he said "bad Minton!"