[IP] JDRF Promise to Remember Me

To All -

 I don't know how many of you are familar with the "Promise to Remember Me
Campaign" which is part of the advocacy put on by the JDRF. It's a way to reach
the Senators & Congressmen & influence their voting regarding stem cell research
& funding diabetes research.

 Well, my son & I, along with 2 other families met with Congressman Richard Neal
of W. Mass. last Tuesday. I would send you the pic., but I-P strips attachments.
It should be "up" on the JDRF site this coming week.

 We didn't get a commitment re: stem cell research, but Rep. Neal is very much
for funding the NIH. Good enough.

 And the man was a Saint, putting up with 4 kids under 5-years-old in his

Best to you,

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com