[IP] Leaking Infusion sets

 I have been a diabetic for 29 years and a pumper for 10 months. I have a CoZmo
pump, which I really like, and I have been using the Disetronic Ultraflex 8/80
infusion sets. My question or comment is: DO ANY OTHER PUMPERS HAVE PROBLEMS
WITH THE INFUSION SET LEAKING (MINE ALL ARE LEAKING AT THE POINT OF THE CLIP ON
THE TUBE AND THE CLIP ON THE CANULA). I have been very careful with these at
first I though I was causing them to leak. Now after keeping very close track of
my activity and when they start to leak. It seems not to whether or not I have
unplugged them only that they start leaking around 36 to 44 hours after I start
to use them.

Thanks for any replies.

James Pitts