[IP] carbs for Topsy's popcorn?

Does anyone have a WAD (wild guess?) of what the carbs might be on Topsy's
cinnamon popcorn?  Once a year, we have some, and it woudl be nice to start
a halfway intelligent bolus LOL

I have wirtten to them, and looked on all of hte carb databases that I am
aware of, to no avail :-(

(I DO have a recipe for some we make here  with re3d hot candies, but, it s
not nearly as sweet, etc. so I am assuming it to be quite different)