[IP] Re: Pain Relievers

>I haven't noticed any difference in the drugs you mention Scott, but I did
>notice a very diminished ability to recognize hypos when I was taking Percocet
>for a few days....it almost killed me.
There's a surprise...!

though a fine pain killer, any Opiate will cause low bs, (or ANYTHING) to
become nearly unrecognizable...

(though i do not know their workings, ive felt, that they sort of lower the bs,
to an almost "out of it feeling".. HEY... anyone on insulin EVER experience
that ????)

take it from a "child of the 60's", with a litttttle experience, in such

(thats "Child of the 60's".. i KNOW when i was born)
(YTWill Not D)