[IP] Re: Assumptions .....

>You always get this when you are even a little bit over weight.  It kind
>of stops them in their tracks though when they say, "And how long have
>you been diabetic?" and I can say, "Forty-five years" when I'm only
>fifty.  After that they usually don't have too much more to say along
>the lines of being "cured" with weight loss.
and your replay (might i assume) is:

And YOUR medical degree is from ? ? ? ? ?

"What-a-ya' think im stupid ? ? ?
if i could cure this, by knocking of a few pounds, dont you think i might
have realized that BEFORE ( " a '{expletive}' genius like you" ), you told
me ??? "

you cant blame people for being dumb... you can only blame them, for
being to dumb, to know how dumb they are..

(do to language, protocol, and courtesy,  on this list.... i am keeping
Wayyy Tonned Downnnn....might i assure all, in the daily regime, i have
dealt with, for a number of years, a few expletives, have been brought to
bare, as needed)