[IP] Good News

Okay.
First and foremost, I would like to Thank Michael and the TEAM for being
here (that means EVERYONE that is a part of Insulin Pumpers).
Second..
Since starting my pump almost 2 weeks ago, I have had the most beautiful
numbers (with a exception for a few numbers).
Third...
I would usually drop below 50 during a spur of the moment cleaning episode
(everything.. toilet, tub, floors [sweep, mop, vacuum and shampoo], bed,
laundry, dusting, reorganizing pantry, fridge, and cupboards)... but today
OMG my sugars ranged from 110 and 137, and I did not have to treat a low
blood glucose!!
Fourth and last
I just Thought that I would do Insulin Pumpers a favour... a big favour
(this is for you Michael)...
I will be sending to YOU a cheque for 10 dollars every other month (as my
cheque book is not that big) as my part.....

R. Leppanen