[IP] Good News

First and foremost, I would like to Thank Michael and the TEAM for being
here (that means EVERYONE that is a part of Insulin Pumpers).
Since starting my pump almost 2 weeks ago, I have had the most beautiful
numbers (with a exception for a few numbers).
I would usually drop below 50 during a spur of the moment cleaning episode
(everything.. toilet, tub, floors [sweep, mop, vacuum and shampoo], bed,
laundry, dusting, reorganizing pantry, fridge, and cupboards)... but today
OMG my sugars ranged from 110 and 137, and I did not have to treat a low
blood glucose!!
Fourth and last
I just Thought that I would do Insulin Pumpers a favour... a big favour
(this is for you Michael)...
I will be sending to YOU a cheque for 10 dollars every other month (as my
cheque book is not that big) as my part.....

R. Leppanen

Share holiday photos without swamping your Inbox.  Get MSN Extra Storage
now!  http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es