Re: [IP] Pain Relievers

For me personally I use Motrin aka Advil aka Ibuprofen (ranges from 200 mg
every 3 hours to 800 mg every 8 hours). But then YMMV.. for Pain decreases
some peoples blood glucose, then again it also raises some people blood
glucose readings (had surgery in June and my bg's were never above 110.. had
home health here and the LVNA did my sugars when they were here and they
were averaging around 55 to 60... and taking vicodin and/or percocet). But
then again with acetylsalicylic acid aka aspirin
(aspirin inhibits the release of a hormonelike substance called
prostaglandin. This chemical helps regulate blood vessel elasticity and
changes the functioning of blood platelets. Thus aspirin can affect blood
clotting and ease inflammation.).
So what ever you choose, only you can figure that one out, if it has a
tendency to increase or decrease or keep the blood glucose variations that
you have right now ***YMMV***

R. Leppanen

<<Scott, you mean LANTUS and Lispro (humalog)??>>

Set yourself up for fun at home!  Get tips on home entertainment equipment,
video game reviews, and more here.