RE: [IP] Prednisone

<<<<<<<<<<<<<Subject: RE: [IP] Prednisone

I have fusions in my neck and with the weather and some extra
work.....that's the next step because nothing else is working for the
pain. I saw that in the book but I thought it was awfully high, which is
why I asked. Thanks.

I had to take prednisone and ended up at one point taking 170% of what I
usually take, glad you can up the basals easily for 12 hr periods.  That
didn't last a long time but that was my highest.
again I do think it is a YMMV thing and you will need to test a lot to
see what your body needs
while you're on the prednisone.

pumping since 08-00