[IP] Pumping At The Water Park

I just returned from the Wisconsin Dells, where I spent Thanksgiving with my
family. We went to two different indoor water parks, and thanks to my
waterproof Cozmo, I was able to take full advantage of tem without ever
having to worry about my pump. We were in the water for about 3 hours before
Thanksgiving dinner, and again for a few hours later that afternoon. As big
and crowded as these places were, I was glad I could wear my pump and not
have to keep tabs on where it was, when I had to reconnect to bolus for
missed basals, etc. My BGs weren't quite perfect, having to account for the
huge Thanksgiving feast and more exercise than normal, but I did pretty well

Matt Braun