RE: [IP] re: cinnamon?

I have found that changing from a 30 degree set to a 90 degree set made my
BGs go higher and I had to use more insulin, so its not in your mind.  It is
something that happened to me as well.

Bruce

<<<<< [IP] Cinnamon?

Has anyone heard of cinnamon being helpful in blood sugar control?
Check out this link:
http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99994413 Also, has anyone
experienced poorer blood sugar control after switching from Comforts (w/the
45 degree angle) to Quick-Sets (or anything else w/the 90 degree angle)?
I'm trying to eliminate extraneous variables :) Kate dx 1986 T1, pmpg
w/Animas since 6/02>>>>>>

Kate I have heard of the cinnamon thing and tried it for awhile but didn't
keep it up long enough to see a difference. As far as changin from a 45
degree angle to 90 degree angle, doing that made my blood sugars much
better.  I think it is a YMMV thing.

pumping since 08-00