[IP] re: basals and bolus/relationship with one's dr

My experience with CDE's and endos are different too.
I was trained on the pump by a CDE but after we were done she said "well
have a nice life."   Which to me meant don't call, don't bother us here
at the diabetes
I've had good and bad endos.  The best is the one I have now. She will
take as long as I need to answer all my questions, works with
me on figuring out the basals and any thing else I need.
She is the best of the best in my book.
CDE's seem peripheral and uninvolved from my experience.

pumping since 08-00