RE: [IP] Re: assumptions

That's a good analogy Marsha, I am a type II and have been since the late
1980's.  I have always required some type of medication, and I went from
this to that until I was finally on insulin full time.  That is when I
decided to go on the pump.  I have had so much better control since then, I
doubt if I will ever quit using the pump.  Insulin is however a growth
hormone and it will indeed be interesting to see how my weight does after
the first of the year (of course) when I start exercising.  Two years ago
when on oral meds alone, I dropped from 250 to 205 and felt great.  The
stated me on insulin go figure.  But I think insulin will be the drug of
choice from now on unless something happens but I seem to get more and more
insulin resistant.  The 300 hundred unit reservoirs get through a three day
infusion set change as long as I watch my carb intake.

Mark Thomas