[IP] Re: assumptions

I wasn't going to get into this one, but I, too, am assumed "type 2" and on a
pump.  I, too, have weight issues.  Most of my doctors look at how my numbers
have improved, including my cholesterol (which dropped 100 points in a
 year!), and still say, well....... if you'd just lose weight. My endo, bless
 heart, looked at the numbers and said "it's obvious by your numbers that you
doing your best with your diet." to which I replied - then why does my PCP
harp on the weight issue?  My endo said "Well, it's no wonder you can't lose
weight, look at the amount of insulin you take!"