[IP] Re: cosmo or animas

In a message dated 11/28/03 7:32:04 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> And as far as waterproof, it was a non issue to me.  Perhaps if Loyld
> Bridges on Sea Hunt was a diabetic maybe but for most people, I don't
> believe that they would swim with their pumps.  Besides with the exercise
> you would be doing while swimming additional insulin would not be an issue
> anyway

ok.....I keep hearing from the MM contingent (I am sure I will get brained
for this but I have the flu and probably won't notice) that waterproof is not
important and now not important to *most* people.....what do you do with your
pump when you swim in the ocean or a crowded pool and don't have *Mom* to sit
with it? do you just put it in the cooler like many have said and hope no one
thirsty and takes the cooler? I just can't bring myself to leave that
expensive of a piece of equipment *unguarded* anymore that I would leave my
(although it would have much less).....just curious.........crawling back in
North Central Texas Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health
(NCTFFCMH) Website:<A
m/nctffcmh/index.html</A>NCTFFCMH Email: <A
HREF="mailto:email @ redacted">
email @ redacted</A>