[IP] Re: numb lips

Hi Julie,

Yes indeedy, numb lips. Why, my lips are numb right now, come to think of
it, because I treated a mild low a half hour ago. Around my mouth I get
really pale, even paler than the rest of my face, too. I have always had
this symptom and kind of like it...it never happens because I'm feeling
anxious, have drunk coffee, or am feeling buzzed from intense exercise, or
am high, or running a fever, or other things that can fake me out and make
me think I'm low. It's a nice accurate sign. Sometimes the whole lower half
of my face is numb, and recently even my forehead gets numb too sometimes.
Weird, huh? OK, now WHY does it happen?

Laura G.