[IP] Family history of type 1

Our family has a history of type 1 diabetes. My grandmother was a type 1, she
lived into the late 50's but died of heart disease. Treatment for diabetes
wasn't as well defined as it is now. My sister and I are both type 1's - I am
pumping and she is on Lantas. My father was believed to be the carrier of the
gene when Beth and I were born, my brother is hypoglycemic; if he doesn't eat,
he has low blood sugar as well as he cannot eat very many sweets - he will
crash later on. My youngest sister has no sign of diabetes.
Happy belated Turkey Day Blessings to all my fellow pumpers! Sharon B