Re: [IP] cozmo or animas?

I have a mm 507c and am in the process of trying to get a Cozmo just so I can
swim with it.  I live in a private 4-plex of townhouse with a pool ten feet
 outside my front door and a 4 yr old. I would definately swim with it. We can
be out at the pool for 4 or 5 hours at a time and sometimes that's just me
 sitting on the steps watching my kid jump off the diving board so I don't
need to suspend my basal rate.  But when everyone is grilling out by the pool
you don't want to reconnect your pump while still in a wet swimsuit.
MM 507c 5 yrs