RE: [IP] Any good books?

Erring on the side of keeping his blood sugars high is what my husband's
endos did, too, because he couldn't use a glucose meter until 2 years ago.
I figure he was kind of an undetected type 2 for most of the last 25 years.

The low blood sugar reactions look like the worst that can happen, but, of
course, diabetes is actually high blood sugar, isn't it?

We have had no painful complications <knock on wood> yet and my husband's
blood sugar is now in pretty good control, but . . .

Good joke, Juan Antonio!