[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #691

I have the Minimed  712 pump.  As a matter of fact I was told that I was the
first person in Oklahoma to have the 712.  I love it.  It has the same
features as the 512 I was originally on but has the 300 unit reservoir.  One
thing I would like to point out though is the Minimed website says that the
712 can use either reservoir and I was told quite emphatically that this is
not the case.  I was told that the ability to use either reservoir in the
712 was a misprint and would be removed from the website.

Good luck to all who has the 712 I am sure you will like it also.

Mark Thomas, Edmond Oklahoma