[IP] re: cinnamon?

<<<<<< [IP] Cinnamon?

Has anyone heard of cinnamon being helpful in blood sugar control?
Check out this link:
http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99994413 Also, has anyone
experienced poorer blood sugar control after switching from Comforts
(w/the 45 degree angle) to Quick-Sets (or anything else w/the 90 degree
angle)?  I'm trying to eliminate extraneous variables :) Kate dx 1986
T1, pmpg w/Animas since 6/02>>>>>>

Kate I have heard of the cinnamon thing and tried it for awhile but
didn't keep it up long enough
to see a difference.
As far as changin from a 45 degree angle to 90 degree angle, doing that
made my blood sugars much
better.  I think it is a YMMV thing.

pumping since 08-00