[IP] MiniMed SofSet Micro and Cozmo?

Can someone tell me if the MiniMed Softset Micro infusion set has the
standard Lure Lock connection that is needed to connect to the Cozmo pump?
My 4 year old son's start date is this Tuesday, December 2 and I have to say
that his mom and I have some pretty big butterflies in our stomachs.  I'm
going to put it on this evening and wear it for the weekend, so hopefully
we'll be feeling better by Monday.

Gift-shop online from the comfort of home at MSN Shopping!  No crowds, free
parking.  http://shopping.msn.com