Re: [IP] Testing one-two-three

In a message dated 11/28/03 12:11:55 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I am sending this test out to see if it gets posted or gets returned as a
> failure.  I have had a few of my posts returned as address failure.
> Something
> called
>     email @ redacted
> can someone explain to me what this is. Am I considered a NAG now???

Whaddaya mean "now?" ROFL ... er ... seriously

I was getting those earlier thsi week and they seemed to occur when I wanted
to respond to a letter from somebody who has a "nag" message (i.e., "to
 eliminate this message, donate ...") attached to their mail. This morning, I
got a plain ol' "undeliverable message" note.

I dunno what's happening but, in the past, things of that sort usually meant
that Michael decided to go out of town.  The Majordomo seems to sense when
 Michael is out of town and sends gremlins into the IP system to mess up the
That's why somebody is needed to "babysit" the equipment and why we need to
send in donations to keep the list going. :-)

In other words, it's a SNAFU (Systems Normal, All "Fouled" Up).

Jan and ElvisToo