Re: [IP] Testing one-two-three

>I am sending this test out to see if it gets posted or gets returned as a
>failure.  I have had a few of my posts returned as address failure.  Something
>        email @ redacted
>can someone explain to me what this is. Am I considered a NAG now???
>mom to Joshua

hehehe, not quite Sylvia.  What those were was a member's ISP,
"choiceoneengineering.com" returning mail due to some really lousy
mail filters they use.  That subscription has been changed so that
you should not receive those UNLESS there is an IP-Announcement that
gets rejected.  The member now has mail through their Hotmail account
only, but access to the Lists through either address.

Long-winded explanation there, I guess I'm the  one "nagging"     ;>)

Hope Josh and EVERYONE else had a Joyous Thanksgiving.  Well, I guess
I can lower my basals now!   :>p