[IP] MM 712?

Anyone have a Minimed 712?  My doc says she wants me to get one because my
508 is pretty old and they never did get around to sending my paradigm
upgrade.  She didn't tell me much about it just gave me a booklet which also
doesn't say much, and a 512 video (not sure why).  I'd love to hear what you
like or don't like about it.  You can email me privately if you want.