[IP] Re:Cinnamon

I have noticed recent articles on the bg effects of both cinnamon and
buckwheat as well as green and oolong tea. The effects cannot be very
strong. For example, I ran 126 before breakfast. At breakfast I had a
hot cereal that I make using brown rice bran, brown rice farina,
buckwheat, rolled rye, wheat germ, cinnamon, and splenda (est of 28 g
carb), Peanuts and Walnuts, sugar free chocolate. Later I had a cup of
Oolong tea. My 2hr bg is 232 (I took insulin at the rate of 9 g
carb/unit). At least, in the short run the effects are not strong in a
type 1 diabetic.