Re: [IP] new hypo symptoms?

Hi Julie,
No ... these are not new symptoms (to me),  numbness of the mouth and
tongue; sweating; and feet twitching ! ("Mum, your feet / toes are twitching
are you having a hypo")?  Are all symptoms I know well !

I think Hypo symptoms do change,  the feet twitching has only been a
"regular feature" during the last 3-4 years.  And I don't notice it so much,
as everyone else at home.

Oh ... and not being able to do "simple maths" or reading the same page 3
times ... still makes no sense....

Warm Regards,
T1 34 years
HTRON Oct 2001