[IP] new hypo symptoms?

Just has a hypo episode and this time- for the first time ever- my lips and
tongue are numb!  Like I just went to the dentist and the novocain is
wearing off, or like when feet fall asleep only it's my mouth.  Does this
happen to other people?  It wasn't one of the first "oh I'm low" symptoms,
but after I treated and it progressed, about the same time I started
sweating, I noticed it.  Is it normal to get "new" symptoms?  Now I have to
figure out how to eat a snack with numb lips :)