From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Wayne
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2003 5:32 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Infusion sets

Just started using Quick set plus. I would wait some time before
ordering. I
am not sure they tested these sets before they shipped. They are using a
adhesive pad that in my opinion does not work. Booth times, I applied
they came off. The infusion line they use tangles up in knots while
sleeping. Why they did not test these sets before launching this new
amazes me. I only think I like is you apply the set without the tubing
attached and you can position the set in any direction and change the
direction at any time.

I am use the IV 3000  tape right now to hold this one on and I can see
circular pad trying to lift up off my skin under the tape