[IP] RE: basals and boluses/Relationship with one's doctor

My Endo is just about 100 percent uninvolved, though to his credit he got me a
pump. He is the third one I have seen who spends about five minutes, knows not
much about pumps, and sends me on my merry way. I get one instant A1C, an
occasional foot check and a blood test requisition for whatever is necessary.
The CDE Animas sent me for training was without a doubt the best, most
informed person I ever worked with and I owe her a world of gratitude.