RE: [IP] cozmo or animas?

I have switched to the Cozmos from a MM507c 3 weeks ago. I took a long hard
look at all pumps. My decision to go with the Cozmos was due to the
adaptability of the pump.  The user software available from Deltec is great
and is a real key to customizing to your needs.  Deltec does provide free
software updates and the support has been great.  Which ever pump you decide
on is great, What I like may not fit you and visa versa.  Good luck on your
decision. YMMV

Vernon Catron MBA/TM
history-buff.org