[IP] re: Animas v. cosmo

i must admit, some of your statement make sense, some.............. well, i
question...
a battery... look.. i carry a bag of sh.......... sh....... stuff... an
extra aaa, aint makin any difference at all..

Now, come on... do i care HOW BAD the shelf life of that  aaa is... i can
get it anywhere.. that 357...
i could be a million places, where its availability is a thousand miles
away......
(jump on a cruise ship, and tell me where you'll get a 357.. and ill show
you 1000 aaa's right in the ships store)

its thin, but Way Too Wide (IMO)....

the cozmo filling system.... i know no other, but simpler it couldnt be.....

i read a lot of  "I Like"... "I Like"... well... your supposed to pick "the
one you like"
i sort of think you "objective" approach , came out a little more
"subjective", but, AFAIC, thats just fine.

YOU made your choice.... It was YOURS... what ill tell you is all the
animas folks will tell you
"oh, you did so right", and the others will tell you how they may disagree,
with your choice......

ME... i like chocolate.. if you picked vanilla, or butter pecan, you made
the wrong choice...

AND... did you chose the right pump????.... You Bet You Did
(its not the one i chose, but, you chose the right one)......

YTMD...