[IP] Re: [IPn] mission impossible -- is possible!

I want to add a note to Michael's regarding this

A few weeks ago during a reunion with a DM camp
friend, I learned of the death of one of our camping
friends.  I am tremendously saddened to learn of
Aaron's passing.  This challenge is in Aaron's honor.
My intent is that through helping get to the IP
fundraising goal, we are able to help educate even
more people and, thusly, reduce the death rate caused
directly by DM.

Aaron was active.  He played tennis, he backpacked, he
worked at a job he enjoyed.  But he didn't wake up one

I truly believe in the mission of the I-P list.  It is
one of the BEST resources in the world for educating
folks on DM treatment options.  Please donate WHATEVER
AMOUNT you can.

In fact, if we raise MORE than the necessary quarterly
amount - we will have less to give next quarter.

Give.  Give often.

-gail in Denver
Dx'd Type1 02/14/72 @ age 11.  Pumping since 1985-ish.
And a perpetual optimist and pain-in-the-butt.

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now