[IP] OT - But I Need Your Votes!

As heard on NPR this morning...

Recently, Congressman Dennis Kucinich, from the state
of Ohio, made a flippant remark during his
Presidential stumping regarding his marital status (he
isn't).  The media has had a hey-day with trying to
"fix him up."  Some folks have gone so far as to
publish a web-site with pictures of potential dates
for Mr. Kucinich.

It seems that several of my "friends" are intent on ME
winning this contest.  But, the only way I'll have a
chance to have any influence on health care in this
nation as the spouse of a President is if more of my
REAL friends vote for me!!

So please please please go to this site and VOTE for
me!!!!

http://209.35.180.132/mrskucinich_2.htm

WAAAAAAIIIIITTT for it to load.

Gail from CO - 6th from the bottom of the list.

My pic is near the bottom of the page.

I am closing in on the top runner Gina from NJ.  BUT I
NEED YOUR VOTE.

Should I win and become the first lady (er woman) of
the United States, you can bet your sweet bippy that
ya'll will get a personal invite to the Oval Office.

Thank you for your continuing support! :)

-gail

=====
-gail in denver