[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #688

Mel and Dave,

Just wanted to send you my support. I'm glad you're getting suggestions
here about seeking legal advice and I really hope this works out well for
Dave. But it must be so frustrating and scary to lose a good job over an
incident like this! As a performer and teacher I also fear lows at work.
I'm thinking about you both and hope Dave can get some good legal help and
get his job back. Best of luck.

Laura G.