[IP] Alabama welcome

I don't know what to talk about yet. I live in Alabama.I am 39 years old.
know what else to say......yet.<<<<

Hi Mark,
Welcome !!   Where in Alabama?   I live in a small town between Decatur and
Huntsville.  There are 3 of us around and we have gotten together from time
to time.  Fill out a profile on IP home page and there will be a star on the
map where you live.  How long have you been pumping?  Are you having any
problems.  This list is an incredible bunch of folks with lots of
experience, knowledge and willingness to share that with whomever wants it.
Take what you want and leave the rest.
Bonnie from Bama!