From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Kristen Lewis
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 12:22 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] old insulin

If you use a fairly even amount of insulin everyday (say 25 units) and you
change your set every three days, just fill your reservoir with 80-90 units.

  (that way you have a little extra incase you use more than expected)  This

way you wont have to use old insulin and your new insulin will stay fresh.

Kristen   (pumping with minimed 512 since 10/16/03 :~)