Re: [IP] Terminated due to Low

>  My hd, Dave, was terminated last Friday. On Nov. 6th he was hypo unaware
>(dropped to 34) and swore at another employee.
>supplies and Endo so he won't have to go back on MDI. Great Holiday this will
>be! Does anyone have any suggestions...Please!
>Mel & Dave (38yrs old, dx 20yrs, MM508 2yrs (learning how to use it 1 year)

Call ADA (American Diabetes Association) and ask for their support on
an ADA (American's with Disabilities Act) claim.  Don't know if you
are in a "right to work" state or not, but also check with an EEOC
office and any Ombudsman program through the States Employment
Commission.  Now I'm no lawyer (don't even play one on TV) but it
seems that there may have been errors committed by the employer in
terminating Dave.

Good Luck!!!