[IP] Re: help this mama out please :))

>Re:  help this mama out please :))

Not sure if this has been considered or not, but from my own vast hospital
stay experience, my bg's were lower in the hospital because (regardless of
what I told them) the hospital was controlling what I was eating.
Everything they served me was low fat, low carb, etc., etc.   I didn't have
the extreme swings in bg that I have at home.  There were a few but it was
more stress and pain related than food intake or insulin balance.

Just something to consider.
Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

>From the hottest toys to tips on keeping fit this winter, youll find a