RE: [IP] Brag on Therasense...

Colleen -

<<Do you have a contact at Therasense?  >>

No, I always just talked to the customer service rep. who answered the phone.

 If you can get a prescription for the Flash & your insurance with cover it
(with a co-pay), you can submit the co-pay with the rebate form that comes in
the box. I don't know what your insurance is, but that's what I did & expect to
receive my co-pay back as the rebate.

(I hope.)

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com